Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 – £28,000.00 per year
(depending on experience)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join our support team, responsible for ensuring the highest standard of support and service delivery for our customers.
You will play a vital and active role within our growing support team. You will ensure that every customer receives an outstanding level of service whether on the phone, in person or through ticket requests.
Being part of a highly skilled and collaborative team, you will gain exposure to a huge variety of technologies. With your troubleshooting skills, you’ll take ownership of customer issues, escalating to other teammates where required, but always following through to resolution to support your professional development and career.
You need to have attention to detail with high standards and a positive, pro-active approach to problem solving. Not only will you be motivated to see continuous self-development, but you will also be driven to help us build even better support for our customers.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals
- Great attention to detail, particularly in customer documentation and reporting
- Documenting all actions via ConnectWise such as diagnostic and troubleshooting steps performed and their subsequent resolutions
- Assisting with PC/Server Builds and various configurations
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues
Key Skills and Requirements
Experience with: VMWare/Hyper-V | Azure | Windows 10 | Server 2008 – 2019
- Exposure to Ubiquiti / Draytek / Netgear / HP managed switches
- Relevant work experience within a similar position
- Experience and working knowledge of supporting Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Microsoft Office
- Experience and working knowledge of Active Directory (Azure and on-prem)
- Exceptional Communication Skills – Written & Oral, with an ability to build strong relationships with customers and teammates
- Experience with Internet technologies – DNS, IP Addressing Schemes
- Experience of system health monitoring and dynamic response to the resulting alerts and information
- Printer Support and Configuration experience
- AZ-104 and/or MS-100 qualification are a bonus
- Monday to Friday
- IT Support: 3 years (preferred)
- English (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)